This package and the bots are discontinued since Twitter suddenly banned the accounts in March 2019. Thanks for your interests (and all the fish) since June 2012!
The not-yet-banned accounts will be continued until being exiled or hitting crucial problems.
arXiv@Twitter bots daily tweet the new submissions on arXiv.
Now the following four bots for the High-Energy Physics categories are available.
@hep_th for new submissions in High-Energy Physics - Theory @hep_ph for new submissions in High-Energy Physics - Phenomenology
- @hep_ex for new submissions in High-Energy Physics - Experiment
- @hep_lat for new submissions in High-Energy Physics - Lattice
The source code is public on GitHub. I welcome Fork and Pull Requests.
- When do the tweets appear?
- 10-60 minutes after the daily update of arXiv/new.
- I want you to support other categories such as math or astro-ph.
- I am sorry but I would like to concentrate on the HEP categories. Instead, the source code is shared on GitHub. I would like you to fork and clone a new speaker for the other categories.
One more thing…
This is a special bookmarklet that I use. Drag the following link to your Bookmark-bar and execute it on some page in arXiv!
Drag this link -> [arXiv Special]
… or you can use the following command with cut & paste by hand.